Business Sales / Recapitalizations
Kinsella Group’s “buyer’s eyes” allow us to position sellers for the best outcomes. We have a long history of representing financial and strategic acquirers, and understand that different buyers may have vastly different perspectives and notions of value when looking at a business. Taking these varied perspectives enables us to achieve the best possible terms, strategic fit and cultural match between buyer and seller—and to drive optimum value for our clients.
Pre-Sale Enterprise Consulting
- Gather and analyze client data.
- Make recommendations to reduce expenses, increase profits and generate cash in order to maximize value and enhance sale opportunities in the marketplace.
Prepare Offering Memorandum
- Create comprehensive document to fully justify price sought under specified terms.
- Define business purpose, strategy, products, services, competition, technology and management.
- Generate historical and projected financials.
Communication with prospective Buyers
- Financial buyers
- Strategic buyers
- Asian and European buyers
- Evaluate proposals.
- Negotiate to achieve optimum terms among competing offers.
- Finalize terms.
- Work with counsel to draft definitive transaction document.
- Coordinate due diligence.
- Close transaction.