U.S. and international clients achieve strategic, predictable growth through acquisitions in North America by focusing on well-defined goals and time-phased objectives.
Kinsella Group and the client meet to review and refine strategy, acquisition parameters and objectives.
- Identify public and private suspects.
- In fragmented industries, suspects may number in excess of 250.
- In concentrated industries, suspects may number fewer than 50.
- Identify solid prospects from list of suspects.
- Conduct detailed review of prospects with client.
- In fragmented industries, prospects may number between 50 and 100.
- In concentrated industries, prospects may number fewer than 20
- Contact and visit prospects to determine fit, issues and opportunities.
- In fragmented industries, conduct 10 to 12 onsite visits with Trip Reports.
- In concentrated industries, conduct 5 to 7 onsite visits with Trip Reports.
Negotiate & Close
- Negotiate transaction.
- Develop deal term sheets.
- Orchestrate due diligence.
- Coordinate document preparation.
- Source senior and subordinated debt and equity as requested by client.
- Close transactions.