Schivo Medical Acquires Supreme Screw Products
|Client||Schivo is an OEM Contract Manufacturing partner with over 25 years’ experience in the design, development and manufacturing of complex components, instruments and sub-assemblies for global leaders in the life sciences space. Schivo continues to execute their strategy, building on their reputation assisting clients through all phases of design and manufacturing.|
|Seller||Supreme Screw Products (SSP) is a New York based supplier of precision parts for the medical device market. SSP has expertise in laser processing, precision machining and complex assembly services.|
|Transaction||Buyer acquired 100% of the company. SSP’s management team will remain to continue executing SSP’s growth strategy.|
|Consideration||Cash at close.|
- Kinsella Group was engaged by Schivo Medical (Waterford, Ireland) to execute an acquisition that complemented and enhanced their global position.
- The acquisition search focused on US based leaders in laser processing, precision machining and complex assemblies in the medical device market.
- Supreme Screw Products (SSP) was not actively for sale in the marketplace.
- Kinsella Group, with extensive knowledge of the medical contract manufacturing space, pursued SSP though a disciplined and thoughtful process ensuring a strategic fit.
- Kinsella Group worked closely with Schivo to negotiate the major terms of the LOI resulting in a closed transaction.
- Negotiating the fine details of the Purchase Agreement led to a successful transaction closing.
- The acquisition further positions Schivo as a global leader in medical contract manufacturing.