Marle Group Acquires Tangible Solutions
|Client||Marle Group is a global OEM Contract Manufacturing partner with over 40 years of expertise in the design, development and manufacturing of orthopedic implants. Acquiring a majority stake in Tangible Solutions provides a growing customer base with 3D additive manufacturing expertise, complementing Marle’s 3D Medlab. Marle manufactures more than 2 million implants annually.|
|Seller||Tangible Solutions specializes in the production of 3D printed titanium implants for the orthopedic, spine and trauma markets. Their expertise serves dozens of customers producing FDA approved medical devices. Tangible’s expertise will provide tremendous value to Marle’s global list of orthopedic OEM’s.|
|Transaction||Buyer acquired a majority stake in the company and will work alongside the founders to continue scaling the business.|
|Consideration||Cash at close.|
- Kinsella Group worked as Marle Group’s (Lyon, France) exclusive buy side advisor to identify and acquire a leading 3D printer of orthopedic implants.
- This acquisition creates new complements to their existing capabilities and provide additional value to their global client base.
- The buy-side engagement focused on US based companies with expertise in additive manufacturing and growing client base.
- Kinsella Group, with experience and knowledge of the orthopedic contract manufacturing space, contacted Tangible Solutions about joining Marle Group as a complementary and strategic fit.
- Kinsella Group worked with Marle Group and their team of advisors to negotiate the LOI resulting in a successful transaction.
- Negotiated a mutually beneficial structure that positions Marle for continued growth with a US-based partner.
- Marle Group acquired additional expertise in the growing 3D additive manufacturing market that complements their global client base.